Themed weddings and destination weddings have become increasingly popular the past few years. Many brides-to-be and grooms-to-be prefer that their wedding details are focused towards a particular theme that they have chosen. Among the most popular themes and destination for weddings is a beach-themed wedding or a beach wedding.
A beach wedding is very appealing to those who want a more casual and relaxed wedding. The view and ambiance is often enough to make the hassles of inviting guests to the beach location worth it. For those who cannot have their dream beach wedding for whatever reason, a well-planned beach-themed wedding can easily recreate the ambiance of an actual beach wedding. Below are some tips that can help you whether you are planning an actual beach wedding or simply a beach-themed one.
- Load up on beach stuffs. Do not be shy in loading up on beach-related items. Incorporate as much beach-y stuff as you can in the décor such as shells, sand, slippers, and beach toys. For as long as it is beach-related, you can easily find a place where you can put it.
- Serve good food. Although some couples choose to serve any dish that they want, there is no reason why you cannot get a catering service in manila that can customize a beach-themed menu for you. You can serve seafood and light snacks as appetizer. Make sure to specify with the catering service to keep their decorations beach-inspired.
- Keep things light. One of the things that characterize the beach is keeping things light so make sure that you apply this on your wedding details. This includes the wedding attire and wedding makeup. Better to wear a beautiful but light wedding dress that will make it easy for you to move around especially on the sand.
- Early notice. This is particularly important if you are planning to have a beach destination wedding. Make sure to inform your guests early, preferably in your save-the-dates, to allow them to prepare for your wedding logistically. Also, be aware that if you choose a destination wedding, some of your guests might not be able to attend so manage your expectations.
- Use music. Another thing that could greatly influence the ambiance of your wedding is the music. Keep the music light and breezy to keep up with the beach theme. Acoustic music is perfect for this kind of wedding.